In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kisner from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:21 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Kisner odds for the U.S. Open
Kisner’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Kisner has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Kisner hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 79th.
- He posted a final score of 3 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Kisner at the U.S. Open
- Kisner has average finish of 60th at this event in six trips, including a personal best 49th-place.
- Kisner made the cut in four of his last six entries to this event.
- The last time Kisner played this event in 2022, he finished 79th.
- Kisner finished with three birdies and six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,033 yards, compared to the average 7,253 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Kisner has played over the last year (7,219 yards) is 186 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,033 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Kisner 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||79||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-70||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73||-0.130||1.796||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-0.996||-4.594||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74||3.318||-0.586||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||75-70-75-77 (+9)||2.368||-7.036||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||70-66-73-69 (-6)||-3.92||3.56||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||4||68-74-68-68 (-10)||5.482||5.891||$980,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-77||-1.729||-3.637||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||67-69-74-69 (-5)||-4.458||6.366||$35,670|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-76-72||-1.641||-0.263||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||3||68-64-65-64 (-19)||6.650||4.033||$442,500|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||8||69-68-66-65 (-24)||-0.521||5.390||$217,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from