In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kisner from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Kisner odds for The Open Championship
Kisner’s recent form
- Kisner has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Kisner has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Kisner at The Open Championship
- Kisner has one top-five finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 52nd.
- Kisner has made the cut in each of his last five trips to this event.
- Kisner finished 101st when he last played this event in 2022.
- Kisner carded two birdies and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 32 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Kisner has played over the last year (7,242 yards) is 55 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,297 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Kisner 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||101||74 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||6||67-64-66-71 (-12)||4.12||7.468||$320,588|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-71||-0.26||-0.2||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-70||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73||-0.130||1.796||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-0.996||-4.594||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74||3.318||-0.586||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||75-70-75-77 (+9)||2.368||-7.036||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||70-66-73-69 (-6)||-3.92||3.56||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||4||68-74-68-68 (-10)||5.482||5.891||$980,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-77||-1.729||-3.637||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||67-69-74-69 (-5)||-4.458||6.366||$35,670|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-76-72||-1.641||-0.263||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||3||68-64-65-64 (-19)||6.650||4.033||$442,500|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||8||69-68-66-65 (-24)||-0.521||5.390||$217,500|
Kisner’s last tournament appearance was on June 23-27 at TPC River Highlands. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his sixth-place finish in the Travelers Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from