After an eighth-place showing at the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic, Kevin Kisner will try for another top finish this year at Detroit Golf Club. He hasodds to win. Detroit, Michigan will host the tournament on the par 72 course from July 28-31. Cameron Davis is the defending champion at this event.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of July 25, 2022 at 11:14 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kevin Kisner odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Kisner’s recent form
- Kisner has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Kisner has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has carded an average score of -11 over his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Kisner at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Over Kisner’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 19th.
- Kisner made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Kisner finished eighth here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Courses Kisner has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,240 yards, 100 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Kisner 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||21||74-70-65-70 (-9)||2.04||-7.268||$120,286|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||6||67-64-66-71 (-12)||4.12||7.468||$320,588|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-71||-0.26||-0.2||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-70||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73||-0.130||1.796||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-0.996||-4.594||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74||3.318||-0.586||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||75-70-75-77 (+9)||2.368||-7.036||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||70-66-73-69 (-6)||-3.92||3.56||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||4||68-74-68-68 (-10)||5.482||5.891||$980,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-77||-1.729||-3.637||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||67-69-74-69 (-5)||-4.458||6.366||$35,670|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-76-72||-1.641||-0.263||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||3||68-64-65-64 (-19)||6.650||4.033||$442,500|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||8||69-68-66-65 (-24)||-0.521||5.390||$217,500|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Kisner’s 21st-place finish last time out at The Open Championship on July 13-16.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from