Kevin Kisner enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +15000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last event at this course, the 2020 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Kisner odds for the Masters Tournament
Kisner’s recent form
- Kisner has an average finishing position of 33rd in his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Kisner has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Kisner at the Masters Tournament
- In his last five trips to this event, Kisner has an average finishing position of 32nd.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- Kisner finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this event.
- Players have recorded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- The average course Kisner has played over the last year (7,266 yards) is 209 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.3 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.8 relative to par. That’s 8.4 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Kisner 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||73-72-67-78 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||41||67-69-80-72 (E)||$52,500|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||69-67-64-68 (-12)||$34,577|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||24||70-71-69-68 (-14)||$63,200|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from