Kevin Huerter’s Atlanta Hawks will take on the Houston Rockets at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Huerter posts 12.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Huerter’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kevin Huerter Prop Bets (April 10)
Huerter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Huerter has averaged 12.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.4 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Huerter’s point total has gone over 13.5 points 31 times through the 81 games he’s played this season.
- Huerter has gone over on his points prop total 33 times this season (in 64 games with such a prop).
- Huerter has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Huerter has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 25 games this season.
- The Rockets are the worst defensive team in the NBA, conceding 118.0 points per contest.
Huerter Vs Rockets
Bet On Hawks Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from