Kevin Huerter and the Atlanta Hawks will match up against the Memphis Grizzlies at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Huerter puts up 11.8 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this article, we dig into all of Huerter’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Huerter Prop Bets (March 18)
Huerter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.8 points Huerter has scored per game this season is 1.7 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (13.5).
- Huerter has played 69 games this season, totaling more than 13.5 points in 24 of them.
- Huerter has hit the over 26 times on a points prop this season (in 52 tries).
- Huerter’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Huerter has 20 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Grizzlies are the 13th-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 109.4 points per game.
Huerter Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Hawks Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from