Kevin Hayes will be in action when
the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Islanders face off on Sunday, March 20, 2022, at 2:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Hayes are available, and so is some information to help you make the right calls.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Hayes Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kevin Hayes Season Stats
- In 27 games this season, Hayes has a plus-minus of -6, and averages 16:27 on the ice.
- Hayes has five goals this season, scoring in five different games.
- Hayes has nine assists in all, with at least one in eight games.
- He has picked up at least one point in 12 games, and has 14 points in total, this season.
- He has one goal on the power play, plus one assist.
- Hayes is averaging 2.0 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 9.1%.
Kevin Hayes Prop Bet Insights
- Hayes has exceeded his points prop bet in four games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 12 opportunities).
- In five games with shorter odds than +115 to exceed his point total, Hayes has hit the over two times (40.0% of chances).
- Through five games with longer odds than +115 to exceed his point total, Hayes has hit the over two times (40.0% of chances).
- Hayes’ odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 46.5% that he goes over.
Kevin Hayes Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/13/2022||Canadiens||1||1||0||16:47||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/8/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||17:56||Home||W 2-1|
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from