Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets will hit the court against the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Durant is posting 29.6 points, 5.9 assists and 7.3 rebounds per contest.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Durant’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Kevin Durant Prop Bets (March 15)
Durant Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.5 points prop bet set for Durant on Tuesday is 1.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (29.6).
- Durant has put up more than 28.5 points 21 times this season (through 68 games).
- Durant has hit the over 18 times on a points prop this season (in 44 tries).
- Durant has averaged 2.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Durant has connected on more than 2.5 treys in 11 of his 68 games so far this season.
- The Magic are the 18th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 110.9 points per game.
Durant Vs Magic
Bet On Nets Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from