Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets will take on the Orlando Magic at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Durant paces his squad in both points (28.6) and rebounds (7.8) per game, and also posts 4.9 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Durant’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Kevin Durant Prop Bets (November 19)
Durant Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.5 points prop bet set for Durant on Friday is 0.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (28.6).
- Durant has played 16 games this season, scoring more than 28.5 points in nine of them.
- Durant has hit the over seven times on a points prop this season (in 17 tries).
- Durant has knocked down 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Durant has hit more than 2.5 three pointers in four of his 16 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Magic have conceded 109.3 points per contest, which is 22nd-best in the NBA.
Durant Vs Magic
Bet On Nets Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from