Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets will match up against the Charlotte Hornets at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday. Durant puts up 29.5 points, 7.2 rebounds and 6.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocks.
Let’s break down Durant’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you make your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kevin Durant Prop Bets (March 27)
Durant Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.5-point total set for Durant on Sunday is 1.0 fewer point than his season scoring average.
- Durant’s point total has exceeded 28.5 points 24 times in the 74 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Durant has hit the over 21 times on a points prop this season (in 49 tries).
- Durant has hit 1.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Durant has made more than 2.5 threes in 12 games this season.
- Defensively, the Hornets are ranked 27th in the league, giving up 114.4 points per contest.
Durant Vs Hornets
Bet On Nets Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from