Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets will face the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Durant puts up 29.7 points, 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists per contest, shooting 52.4% from the floor and 37.5% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Durant’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kevin Durant Prop Bets (March 26)
Durant Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 27.5-point total set for Durant on Saturday is 2.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 73 games he’s played this season, Durant’s point total has exceeded 27.5 points 29 times.
- So far this season, Durant is 21-for-48 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Durant has made 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Durant has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 12 of his games so far this season.
- Allowing 104.5 points per contest, the Heat are the third-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Durant Vs Heat
Bet On Nets Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from