Kevin Chappell heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, his last tournament. A total of 175 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:30 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kevin Chappell odds for the Wyndham Championship
Chappell’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Chappell has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Chappell has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those three times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Chappell will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Chappell 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-74||-1.612||2.966||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||69||77-66-69-75 (+3)||-8.368||-8.508||$15,525|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||N/A||$8,584|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||69-70-69-66 (-14)||1.604||1.856||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||70-77||3.016||-0.426||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-76||0.26||-0.72||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||62||70-69-79-75 (+13)||-7.792||6.140||$19,800|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-65-73-72 (-7)||0.980||2.0||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||73-67-72-66 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||70-69-68-73 (-4)||1.350||-0.442||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-75-73||-2.586||-0.318||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||73-68-73-69 (-5)||2.039||-0.865||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||67-69-72-72 (-8)||0.017||-2.815||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||63-72-70-68 (-7)||-4.317||3.000||$17,400|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from