Below you’ll find stats and insights about Chappell from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kevin Chappell odds for the Valero Texas Open
Chappell’s recent form
- Chappell has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Chappell has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -7.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Chappell at the Valero Texas Open
- Over the last four times Chappell has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 16th.
- Chappell has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Chappell last played this event in 2022 and finished 18th.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than average.
- The courses Chappell has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,279 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Chappell 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-65-73 (-7)||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||73-67-72-66 (-10)||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||70-69-68-73 (-4)||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-75-73||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||73-68-73-69 (-5)||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||67-69-72-72 (-8)||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||63-72-70-68 (-7)||$17,400|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Chappell’s 15th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) on March 24-28.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from