Kevin Chappell made the cut in his last tournament at Detroit Golf Club, the 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic (he finished 62nd), and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of July 26, 2022 at 9:27 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kevin Chappell odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Chappell’s recent form
- Chappell will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his last five tournaments, Chappell has an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Chappell has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +2.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Chappell at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Chappell finished 62nd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Chappell has played over the past year has been 51 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Chappell 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||69||77-66-69-75 (+3)||-8.368||-8.508||$15,525|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||N/A||$8,584|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||69-70-69-66 (-14)||1.604||1.856||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||70-77||3.016||-0.426||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-76||0.26||-0.72||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||62||70-69-79-75 (+13)||-7.792||6.140||$19,800|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-65-73-72 (-7)||0.980||2.0||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||73-67-72-66 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||70-69-68-73 (-4)||1.350||-0.442||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-75-73||-2.586||-0.318||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||73-68-73-69 (-5)||2.039||-0.865||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||67-69-72-72 (-8)||0.017||-2.815||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||63-72-70-68 (-7)||-4.317||3.000||$17,400|
Chappell’s last tournament appearance, his 69th-place finish in the 3M Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from