The Houston Rockets, with Kenyon Martin Jr., will face the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Martin puts up 8.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Martin’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Bets (March 25)
Martin Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Martin’s 8.8 points per game average is 1.3 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Martin has appeared in 73 games this season, putting up more than 7.5 points in 41 of them.
- Martin is 14-for-27 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Martin’s 0.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Martin has 36 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- Conceding 114.5 points per game, the Trail Blazers are the 27th-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Martin Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Rockets Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from