Kenyan Drake and the Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Drake’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Kenyan Drake Week 16 Player Props
Drake’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Saturday’s rushing yards over/under for Drake is set at 59.5. That’s 7.7 fewer yards than his season average of 67.2.
- Eight times this season (out of 13 total games — 61.5%), Drake has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- The 49ers allow 104.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- Drake’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 63.6, which he’s outpaced by 3.6 yards on average this year.
- Drake has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (63.6) in just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
- Drake has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Drake has averaged 16.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Saturday’s game (14.5).
- In eight of 13 games this season (61.5% of his chances), Drake has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Drake’s season-long average over/under is 14.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.7 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In eight of 13 games this year, Drake took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (61.5% of his opportunities).
- Drake has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.5 rushing attempts) in 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 games).
- 49ers opponents average 26.9 rushing attempts per game, the 14th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenyan Drake or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from