Kenyan Drake Week 15 Player Props
Drake’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Drake’s 70.7 rushing yards per game average is 3.2 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games — 50%), Drake has had more than 67.5 rushing yards.
- Drake will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 127.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Drake has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (63.3) by 7.4 yards.
- Drake has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (63.3) in six out of 12 games.
- Drake has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Drake has averaged 16.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50% of his chances), Drake has recorded more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Drake’s 16.8 rushing attempts per game is 2.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.4.
- In eight of 12 games this year, Drake took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Drake has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.4 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (eight of 12 games).
- This season, Eagles opponents have ran the ball 30.0 times per game, the fifth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenyan Drake or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from