Kenyan Drake Week 14 Player Props
Drake’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Giants allow 96.7 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Drake’s 69.8 rushing yards per game average is 6.3 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Drake has put up more than 63.5 rushing yards.
- Drake’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 63.4, which he’s outpaced by 6.4 yards on average this year.
- Drake has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- Drake has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (63.4) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Drake is averaging 8.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 fewer than the over/under of 14.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two out of 11 games this year (18.2%), Drake has put up more than 14.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants sport the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 263.5 yards per game.
- In just one of his 11 games (9.1%), Drake has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 16.5 yards.
- Drake’s season average of 8.5 receiving yards per game is 8.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 16.5.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Drake has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenyan Drake or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from