Kenyan Drake Week 13 Player Props
Drake’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Drake’s 71.9 rushing yards per game average is 10.4 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 10 total games — 50%), Drake has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Drake will go up against a Rams squad that allows 93.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Drake’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 63.6, which he’s outpaced by 8.3 yards on average this year.
- Drake has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (63.6) in five out of 10 games.
- Drake has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Drake has averaged 16.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this season (70% of his opportunities), Drake has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Drake’s season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 10 games this year, Drake took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (70% of his opportunities).
- Drake’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.4. He’s gone over that total in seven of 10 games (70%).
- Rams opponents average 24.1 rushing attempts per game, the 28th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenyan Drake or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from