Kenyan Drake and the Arizona Cardinals visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some insights and tips around Drake’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Kenyan Drake Week 12 Player Props
Drake’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Drake is set at 66.5. That is 4.7 fewer yards than his season average of 71.2.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Drake has put up more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Drake will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 121.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Drake has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (63.3) by 7.9 yards.
- Drake has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (63.3) in only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine matchups).
- Drake has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Drake has collected 16.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- In six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances), Drake has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Drake’s 16.2 rushing attempts per game is 1.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.4.
- 66.7% of Drake’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of nine games).
- Drake’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.4. He’s gone over that total in six of nine games (66.7%).
- This season, Patriots opponents have ran the ball 28.1 times per game, the 10th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenyan Drake or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from