Kenyan Drake and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Drake has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Seahawks. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Kenyan Drake Week 11 Player Props
Drake’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Drake will go up against a Seahawks squad that allows 95.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Thursday’s rushing yards prop bet for Drake is set at 34.5. That is 42.0 fewer yards than his season average of 76.5.
- Seven times this season (out of eight total games — 87.5%), Drake has had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Drake has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (63.5) by 13.0 yards.
- Drake has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Drake has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (63.5) in four out of eight games.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Drake is averaging 4.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (8.5).
- In two out of eight games this year (25%), Drake has collected more than 8.5 receiving yards.
- The Seahawks defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the most yards in the NFL this season (364.7 per game).
- Through eight games, Drake has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (18.1 yards).
- Drake’s season average of 4.8 receiving yards per game is 13.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 18.1.
- Drake has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his eight games (12.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenyan Drake or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from