Kenyan Drake has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Arizona Cardinals host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Kenyan Drake Week 10 Player Props
Drake’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Bills allow 125.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Drake is set at 42.5. That is 30.6 fewer yards than his season average of 73.1.
- Five times this season (out of seven total games — 71.4%), Drake has had more than 42.5 rushing yards.
- Drake’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 67.6, which he’s outpaced by 5.5 yards on average this year.
- Drake has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
- Drake has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (67.6) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Drake is averaging 4.1 receiving yards per game, 4.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Drake has not picked up more than 8.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- The Bills feature the 14th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 253.2 yards per game.
- Through seven games, Drake has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (19.5 yards).
- Drake’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 19.5 per game. He is averaging 15.4 less per game than that average.
- Drake has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through seven games this year.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenyan Drake or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.