The New Mexico State Aggies (1-9) bring a six-game losing streak into matchup against the Kentucky Wildcats (7-3). The Wildcats, listed aton the spread, welcome the Aggies on November 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A point total of points has been set for the game by bookmakers.
In this article we break down everything you need to know before placing a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats, plus the best available odds.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 12:06 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Kentucky Vs. New Mexico State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Kentucky Offense Vs. New Mexico State Defense
|Wildcats Offense||Stats (Rank)||Aggies Defense|
|29.2 (62)||Points/Gm||40.2 (127)|
|394.5 (64)||Yards/Gm||473.9 (124)|
|209.4 (86)||Pass Yards/Gm||295.4 (127)|
|185.1 (40)||Rush Yards/Gm||178.5 (101)|
|7.4 (72)||Yards/Pass||9.5 (125)|
|5.1 (19)||Yards/Rush||5.1 (111)|
|49.2% (7)||3rd Down %||39.8% (73)|
|16 (122)||Turnovers||12 (24)|
|6 (43)||Sacks||11 (34)|
New Mexico State Offense Vs. Kentucky Defense
|New Mexico State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kentucky Defense|
|21.1 (115)||Points/Gm||22.8 (47)|
|354.3 (94)||Yards/Gm||341.1 (37)|
|263.2 (31)||Pass Yards/Gm||224.2 (59)|
|91.1 (122)||Rush Yards/Gm||116.9 (25)|
|5.9 (122)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (60)|
|3.0 (121)||Yards/Rush||3.7 (38)|
|37.7% (81)||3rd Down %||40.6% (85)|
|13 (94)||Turnovers||5 (117)|
|19 (126)||Sacks||12 (20)|
When Kentucky Has The Ball
- The Wildcats have committed the sixth-most turnovers in college football (16), and are facing the 24th-ranked Aggies defense which has forced 12.
- Kentucky ranks 19th with 5.1 yards per carry, compared to the 5.1 per rush New Mexico State gives up (111th in the FBS).
- The Aggies give up third-down conversions on 39.8% of their opponents’ attempts (73rd in the FBS). The Wildcats have a 49.2% third-down conversion rate, which ranks seventh in college football.
- Kentucky’s 62nd-ranked scoring offense puts up 29.2 points per game. New Mexico State has the 127th-ranked scoring defense (40.2 ppg).
When New Mexico State Has The Ball
- The Aggies have allowed the second-most sacks in college football (19), and are protecting against the pass rush ranked 20th, the Wildcats (12).
- Kentucky allows 116.9 rushing yards per game (25th in the FBS). New Mexico State’s rushing game ranks 122nd in college football (91.1).
- The Aggies rank 121st in the FBS averaging 3.0 yards per carry. The Wildcats give up 3.7 per rushing attempt (38th in college football).
- New Mexico State’s offense ranks 115th in the FBS at 21.1 points per game. It will be facing Kentucky’s defense which gives up 22.8 per game (47th in college football).
Kentucky Betting Trends And Insights
- Kentucky is 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- In Kentucky’s 10 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- In three of 10 games this season, Kentucky and its opponents have gone over 60 points.
- The Wildcats have been the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
New Mexico State Betting Trends And Insights
- New Mexico State has covered six times in 10 chances against the spread this year.
- The Aggies have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 35.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, five out of New Mexico State’s 10 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- New Mexico State has combined with its opponents to score more than 60 points in six of 10 games this season.
- The Aggies have been listed as the underdog seven times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
Kentucky Players To Watch
- This year, Will Levis has recorded 2,027 passing yards (202.7 yards per game) while going 180-for-275 (65.5% completion percentage) and throwing 19 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He has tacked on 263 rushing yards on 74 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- Christopher Rodriguez Jr. has racked up a team-best 1,031 rushing yards (103.1 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Kavosiey Smoke has run for 340 yards on 70 carries (34.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Wandale Robinson has reeled in 76 passes for a team-best 887 yards while scoring seven touchdowns. He averages 88.7 yards per game.
- Josh Ali has added 30 catches for 389 yards and one touchdown this year. He averages 48.6 receiving yards per game.
- Izayah Cummings has collected 182 yards on 13 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 26.0 yards per game.
New Mexico State Players To Watch
- Jonah Johnson has passed for 2,101 yards while completing 58% of his throws (215-of-371), with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions (233.4 yards per game). He’s also rushed 112 times for 117 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 13.0 yards per game.
- Juwaun Price has taken 98 attempts for a team-leading 462 rushing yards (46.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- O’Maury Samuels has 224 yards on 65 carries (28.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda has 29 catches and leads the team with 462 yards (66.0 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Jared Wyatt has also contributed with 456 yards on 39 catches and two touchdowns. He puts up 45.6 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Andre Bodison has caught 26 passes for 281 yards, averaging 35.1 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from