The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-3) will try to break a three-game road slide when they take on the No. 4 Kentucky Wildcats (2-1) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Rupp Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on SEC Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of November 17, 2022 at 5:38 PM ET.
Kentucky vs South Carolina State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kentucky Offense Vs. South Carolina State Defense (From 2021-22)
|Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Carolina State Defense|
|79.4 (14)||Points/Gm||72.5 (269)|
|67.8 (58)||Possessions/Game||73.3 (354)|
|48.3 (12)||Field Goal %||42.7 (147)|
|34.7 (115)||3PT %||34.7 (250)|
|53.1 (57)||Effective FG %||49.4 (170)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||53.5 (220)|
South Carolina State Offense vs. Kentucky Defense (From 2021-22)
|South Carolina State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kentucky Defense|
|71.8 (153)||Points/Gm||66.6 (101)|
|73.3 (6)||Possessions/Game||67.8 (301)|
|39.4 (352)||Field Goal %||41.4 (67)|
|29.2 (350)||3PT %||30.8 (44)|
|44.0 (356)||Effective FG %||47.0 (59)|
|44.6 (353)||True Shooting %||50.4 (69)|
Best Betting Sites For Kentucky vs South Carolina State
Kentucky Betting Insights
- Kentucky went 15-19-0 ATS last season.
- Kentucky’s games went over the point total 17 out of 34 times last season.
- The Wildcats’ 34 games last season went over this contest’s total of 145.5 points 16 times.
- Kentucky’s contests last season had an average of 146.0 points, 0.5 more than this game’s over/under.
South Carolina State Betting Insights
- South Carolina State put together a 15-12-1 record against the spread last year.
- South Carolina State and its opponent combined to hit the over 11 out of 28 times last season.
- The Bulldogs games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 145.5 points in 10 of 28 outings.
- South Carolina State had a 144.4 average amount of points in its outings last year, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Kentucky Key Players
- Oscar Tshiebwe put up 17.4 points per game last season while also adding 15.1 rebounds.
- Sahvir Wheeler averaged 6.9 assists per game.
- Kellan Grady was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Tshiebwe recorded 1.8 steals and 1.6 blocks per game.
South Carolina State Key Players
- Antonio TJ Madlock scored 12.7 points per game and averaged 3.2 assists per game last season.
- Deaquan Williams grabbed 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Omer Croskey had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- K. Gary grabbed 3.0 steals per game. Jemal Davis averaged 1.5 blocks an outing.