The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Get a No Sweat First Bet Up to $2,500 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Kentucky vs Providence Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kentucky Offense Vs. Providence Defense
|Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Providence Defense|
|75.1 (96)||Points/Gm||71.3 (218)|
|33.7 (203)||Possessions/Game||31.5 (57)|
|45.9 (91)||Field Goal %||44.3 (194)|
|35.4 (106)||3PT %||34.0 (190)|
|51.2 (176)||Effective FG %||50.1 (164)|
|54.8 (157)||True Shooting %||53.5 (127)|
Providence Offense Vs. Kentucky Defense
|Providence Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kentucky Defense|
|78.1 (35)||Points/Gm||68.0 (119)|
|31.5 (305)||Possessions/Game||33.7 (152)|
|45.9 (91)||Field Goal %||42.9 (115)|
|35.1 (126)||3PT %||33.1 (121)|
|51.5 (158)||Effective FG %||48.8 (105)|
|56.1 (83)||True Shooting %||52.9 (110)|
Best Betting Sites For Kentucky vs Providence
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Kentucky Betting Insights
- Kentucky has put together a 14-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have been favored by 4.5 points or more 22 times this season, and covered the spread in nine of those contests.
- Kentucky’s games have hit the over 20 out of 32 times this season.
- Wildcats games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 143.5 points 15 times.
- Kentucky has had an average of 143.1 points in its games this season, 0.4 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Providence Betting Insights
- Providence is 18-14-0 ATS this year.
- The Friars have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year (in six opportunities).
- Providence and its opponents have combined to hit the over 17 out of 32 times this season.
- Friars games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 143.5 points in 15 of 32 outings.
- The average total for Providence’s games this season has been 149.4, 5.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Kentucky Key Players
- Oscar Tshiebwe leads the Wildcats in scoring (16.5 points per game) and rebounding (13.1 rebounds per game).
- Kentucky’s assists leader is Cason Wallace, who racks up 4.2 per game.
- Antonio Reeves is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Wallace leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Tshiebwe collects 1.0 block a game to pace Kentucky.
Providence Key Players
- Bryce Hopkins has the top Friars spot in two categories: scoring (16.1 points per game) and rebounding (8.5 rebounds per game).
- Jared Bynum puts in work giving out assists and is Providence’s assist leader with 4.3 per game.
- Noah Locke makes more threes per game than any other member of the Friars, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Providence’s Devin Carter has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Clifton Moore is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.