Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will hope to make a difference for the Washington Wizards when they play the Dallas Mavericks at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Caldwell-Pope is posting 12.9 points, 1.9 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Caldwell-Pope’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Bets (April 1)
Caldwell-Pope Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.9 points Caldwell-Pope has scored per game this season is 1.6 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (14.5).
- Caldwell-Pope has put up more than 14.5 points 25 times this season (through 76 games).
- Caldwell-Pope has gone up against a points prop bet in 69 games this season, and he’s hit the over 36 times.
- Caldwell-Pope has connected on 2.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Caldwell-Pope has 42 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Conceding 104.3 points per contest, the Mavericks are the second-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Caldwell-Pope Vs Mavericks
Bet On Wizards Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from