Kentavious Caldwell-Pope’s Washington Wizards will take the court against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Caldwell-Pope is posting 12.5 points, 1.9 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Caldwell-Pope’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Bets (March 18)
Caldwell-Pope Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5-point total set for Caldwell-Pope on Friday is 1.0 more point than his season scoring average.
- Caldwell-Pope’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points 24 times through the 68 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Caldwell-Pope has exceeded his points prop total 32 times this season (in 62 games with such a prop).
- Caldwell-Pope has knocked down 2.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Caldwell-Pope has 38 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Knicks are eighth in the league, giving up 106.9 points per game.
Caldwell-Pope Vs Knicks (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from