Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and his Washington Wizards teammates take the court against the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Caldwell-Pope puts up 9.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 39.7% from the field and 36.2% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Caldwell-Pope’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Bets (November 17)
Caldwell-Pope Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5-point total set for Caldwell-Pope on Wednesday is 0.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Caldwell-Pope has recorded more than 9.5 points seven times this season (through 13 games).
- Caldwell-Pope has hit the over six times on a points prop this season (in 13 tries).
- Caldwell-Pope has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Caldwell-Pope has finished seven games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Hornets allow 115.1 points per game, worst in the NBA.
Caldwell-Pope Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from