Kenrich Williams and the Oklahoma City Thunder will hit the court against the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Williams averages 6.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Williams in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Kenrich Williams Prop Bets (November 17)
Williams Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Williams has averaged 6.8 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.3 points more than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Williams’ point total has gone over 6.5 points eight times in the 13 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Williams has hit the over once on a points prop this season (in three tries).
- Williams has connected on 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (0.5).
- Williams has made more than 0.5 threes in eight games this season.
- The Rockets are the 28th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 112.8 points per game.
Williams Vs Rockets
Bet On Thunder Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from