Kenneth Gainwell’s Philadelphia Eagles will take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 6 of the 2021 NFL season. Below, we dig into Gainwell’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this contest.
Kenneth Gainwell Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gainwell’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Kenneth Gainwell Rushing Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers give up 45.8 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Thursday’s rushing yards prop bet for Gainwell is set at 14.5. That’s 5.5 fewer yards than his season average of 20.0.
- In three games this season (60.0% of his total appearances), Gainwell has topped 14.5 yards as a runner.
- Gainwell’s season rushing yards per game average of 20.0 is 10.5 more yards than his 9.5 average rushing yards over/under.
- Gainwell has hit the over on his rushing yards total in each of his two opportunities this season.
- This year the Buccaneers are ranked first in the league in rushing touchdown conceded (one).
- Kenneth Gainwell has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
Kenneth Gainwell Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers are allowing 328.2 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- Gainwell is averaging 24.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In two of five games this season (40.0%), Gainwell has collected over 24.5 receiving yards.
- Gainwell’s average of 24.4 receiving yards per game is 13.4 more than his average prop bet over/under (11.0).
- Gainwell has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of two games this season (50.0%).
- The Buccaneers’ defense is 30th in the NFL, giving up 2.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- Gainwell has no receiving touchdowns in five games this year.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kenneth Gainwell or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from