Kendrick Nunn has multiple prop bets set for the contest against the Orlando Magic on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Nunn’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Kendrick Nunn Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Nunn has had a points prop bet set in 10 of the 28 games he has played this season.
- Nunn has racked up 14.2 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.3 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 53.6% of his matchups this season (15 of 28 games) Nunn has scored more than 14.5 points.
- Nunn’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (14.3 points) by 0.1 points.
- Nunn has hit the points over in six of 10 opportunities (60%).
- Nunn has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (14.3 points) in 53.6% of his games (15 out of 28 contests).
- Teams are averaging 112.2 points per game against the Magic this season, the 13th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Nunn has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists seven times this season.
- Nunn combines to average 20.3 points, rebounds and assists, 1.2 less than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (21.5).
- In 46.4% of his games (13 out of 28) Nunn has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Nunn’s PRA average (20.3) is 0.6 lower than his average prop bet over/under (20.9).
- In four out of seven chances this season (57.1%), Nunn has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this season, Nunn covered his average PRA over/under — 20.9.
Last 10 Games
Nunn vs the Magic
Bet on the Heat vs the Magic
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from