Kendrick Nunn has several prop bets set for Sunday’s matchup between his Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic. Here’s a deep dive into his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Magic.
Kendrick Nunn Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Nunn has had a points prop bet set in 12 of the 30 games he has played this season.
- Nunn has scored 14.0 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.5 points more than Sunday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 30 total games — 50%) Nunn has scored more than 13.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Nunn this season is 14.2, 0.2 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Nunn has hit the points over in exactly half of his 12 opportunities.
- Nunn has hit the over on his point totals in six out of 30 matchups.
- Teams are averaging 111.9 points per game against the Magic this season, the 15th-most allowed by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Nunn has had an assists prop bet set six times this season out of 30 games.
- Nunn’s season-long assist average — 2.8 per game — is 0.3 assists higher than Sunday’s assist prop bet total (2.5).
- In 46.7% of his matchups this season (14 out of 30) Nunn has had more than 2.5 assists.
- Nunn has averaged the same number of assists per game as his average assist prop bet over/under of 2.8.
- In only 46.7% of Nunn’s games (14 out of 30) he has dished out more than 2.8 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
Last 10 Games
Nunn vs the Magic
Bet on the Heat vs the Magic
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from