NFL play in Week 1 will see the New England Patriots and Kendrick Bourne hit the field against the Miami Dolphins at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s break down Bourne’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you assess your best bets.
Kendrick Bourne Week 1 Player Props
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The 273.3 passing yards the Dolphins gave up per game last year made them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- Bourne’s 41.7 receiving yards per game average from last season is 15.2 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (26.50).
- In 16 games last year, Bourne totaled more than 26.50 receiving yards 12 times.
- A year ago, Bourne averaged 41.7 receiving yards per game, which is 2.9 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (38.8).
- Bourne went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in eight of 16 games last year (50.0%).
- At 1.3 passing TDs conceded per game last season, the Dolphins’ defense was ranked second in the league.
- Bourne had a touchdown catch twice last season, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kendrick Bourne or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from