The New York Knicks, including Kemba Walker, face the Orlando Magic at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Walker posts 12.8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest, shooting 44.5% from the floor and 42.5% from beyond the arc with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s dig into all of Walker’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Kemba Walker Prop Bets (November 17)
Walker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Walker on Wednesday is 0.3 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Through 14 games this season, Walker has totaled more than 12.5 points six times.
- Walker is 5-for-15 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Walker’s 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.9 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Walker has eight games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Magic are the 23rd-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 110.1 points per game.
Walker Vs Magic
Bet On Knicks Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from