The Charlotte Hornets, with Kelly Oubre Jr., will match up against the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Oubre is posting 13.9 points, 1.1 assists and 4.3 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down Oubre’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets (November 17)
Oubre Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Oubre is 11.5 points. That’s 2.4 fewer than his season average of 13.9.
- Oubre has scored more than 11.5 points eight times this season (through 15 games).
- Oubre has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in seven tries)
- Oubre has averaged 2.5 made three-pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Oubre has finished nine games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Wizards allow 103.5 points per game, eighth-ranked in the NBA.
Oubre Vs Wizards (2020-21)
Bet On Hornets Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from