Kelly Oubre Jr. and the Charlotte Hornets will face the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Oubre averages 13.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 43.5% from the floor and 39.0% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we take a look at Oubre’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets (November 19)
Oubre Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Oubre has averaged 13.9 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.4 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Through 16 games this season, Oubre has scored more than 11.5 points nine times.
- Oubre is 3-for-8 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Oubre’s 2.6 made three-pointers per game is 1.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Oubre has 10 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Pacers allow 106.8 points per contest, 17th-ranked in the NBA.
Oubre Vs Pacers
Bet On Hornets Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from