Kelly Oubre Jr. and the Charlotte Hornets will match up against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Oubre averages 16.0 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll break down Oubre’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets (March 16)
Oubre Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Oubre has averaged 16.0 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 4.5 points higher than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- In the 69 games he’s played this season, Oubre’s point total has gone over 11.5 points 42 times.
- Oubre is 17-for-44 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Oubre’s 2.7 made three-pointers per game is 1.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Oubre has made more than 1.5 threes in 40 of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 112.1 points per game, the Hawks are the 23rd-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Oubre Vs Hawks
Bet On Hornets Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from