Kelly Oubre Jr. and the Charlotte Hornets will match up against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Oubre posts 14.0 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocks.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Oubre’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets (November 20)
Oubre Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Oubre has racked up 14.0 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.5 points more than Saturday’s points prop total.
- In the 17 games he’s appeared in this season, Oubre’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points nine times.
- Oubre has exceeded his points prop total four times this season (in nine games with such a prop).
- Oubre’s 2.6 made three-pointers per game is 1.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Oubre has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 11 games this season.
- The Hawks are the 22nd-best defensive team in the league, allowing 109.5 points per game.
Oubre Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Hornets Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from