Kelly Oubre Jr.’s Golden State Warriors will cross paths with the Utah Jazz on Sunday. Oubre has multiple prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Oubre has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Sunday’s scoring over/under for Oubre is set at 16.5 points. That’s 1.1 more points than his season average of 15.4.
- In 16 of 36 games this season (44.4%) Oubre has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Oubre’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 15.8 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.4 points on average.
- Oubre has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 12 out of 32 times (37.5%).
- In only 17 games this season (47.2%) Oubre scored more than his average points over/under of 15.8.
- The Jazz’s opponents are scoring 107.6 points per game, which is the 28th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Oubre has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 31 times this season.
- Oubre has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more threes than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- In 47.2% of his games this year (17 of his 36 contests), Oubre has made more than 1.5 threes.
- Oubre’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 1.7. He has knocked down the same amount of threes per game this season.
- Oubre has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only 48.4% of his chances (15 of his 31 chances).
- Oubre has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.7 threes, a number he’s surpassed in just 17 of 36 games (47.2%).
- Opponents of the Jazz have knocked down 10.8 three-point shots per game this season, the fewest against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Oubre vs the Jazz
Bet on the Warriors vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from