Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Oubre when his Golden State Warriors take on the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Oubre has had a points prop bet set in 31 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Oubre’s 15.5 points per game average is 2.0 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 11 times this season (out of 35 total games — 31.4%) Oubre has scored more than 17.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Oubre this season is 15.8, 0.3 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Oubre has gone over the point total in only 38.7% of his opportunities (12 of 31 chances).
- Oubre’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.8 points, a figure he’s gone over only 17 out of 35 contests (48.6%).
- Opponents of the Clippers have averaged 109.4 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Oubre has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 31 times this season.
- Oubre’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 22.8, which is 1.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (24.5).
- In 13 of 35 games (37.1%) Oubre has gone over his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- Oubre has a season-long PRA average (22.8) that’s 0.2 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (23).
- Oubre has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 51.6% of the time this year (16 of 31 opportunities).
- In just 15 of 35 contests this season (42.9%) Oubre covered his average PRA over/under (23).
Last 10 Games
Oubre vs the Clippers
Bet on the Warriors vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from