Kelly Kraft’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kraft from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 3:36 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Kelly Kraft odds for the The RSM Classic
Kraft’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Kraft finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Kraft has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of even par in his only recent appearance.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Kraft at The RSM Classic
- Kraft has average finish of 22nd at this event in four trips, including a personal best 21st-place.
- Kraft has two made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Kraft finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2018.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,299 yards, which is longer than the 7,005-yard length for this tournament.
- The courses Kraft has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,270 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kelly Kraft 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||29||68-67-72-73 (E)||$48,063|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||70-52||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-46||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-76||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||71-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||75-71-68-73 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||60||73-69-79-69 (+2)||$16,575|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-74||$0|
Kraft’s last tournament appearance, his 29th-place finish in the Houston Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from