Kelly Kraft, who took 11th in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities from July 21-25 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will play host to this tournament from July 28-31. The field of 170 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Davis.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kelly Kraft odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Kraft’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Kraft has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Kraft has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those four times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Kraft at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Kraft missed the cut when he last played this event in 2019.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Kraft has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,255 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kelly Kraft 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||11||70-71-68-67 (-8)||6.860||4.264||$160,875|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-74||-3.462||-2.808||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||70-63-68-72 (-11)||2.028||3.152||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||56||68-70-70-70 (-2)||6.008||1.580||$19,007|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-69-70-64 (-8)||10.548||-0.340||$160,515|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-5.566||-0.024||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||49||70-70-74-73 (+7)||1.56||-3.212||$23,490|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||68-69-70-67 (-10)||0.856||8.284||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78||-5.466||4.956||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-70||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72||4.444||-2.624||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||70-71-72-71 (-4)||$9,317|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||-4.650||0.497||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-73||-2.120||-0.047||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-67-72-72 (-8)||-0.348||3.299||$59,595|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-69-74||-0.49||0.759||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-73||-7.671||1.923||$0|
Check out all the details from Kraft’s 11th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from