Keldon Johnson will look to make an impact for the San Antonio Spurs when they play the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Johnson averages 15.6 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 45.1% from the floor and 35.7% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Johnson’s props, we take a look at all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Keldon Johnson Prop Bets (November 18)
Johnson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Johnson has racked up 15.6 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points higher than Thursday’s points prop total.
- Johnson has totaled more than 15.5 points six times this season (through 14 games).
- Johnson has gone over on his points prop total seven times this season (in 14 games with such a prop).
- Johnson’s 1.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Johnson has finished three games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Timberwolves allow 107.4 points per game, 18th-ranked in the league.
Johnson Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Spurs Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from