Keldon Johnson and the San Antonio Spurs will take the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Johnson posts 16.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Below, we break down Johnson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Keldon Johnson Prop Bets (March 18)
Johnson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Johnson’s 16.4 points per game average is 3.1 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Johnson’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points 18 times in the 70 games he’s played this season.
- Johnson has hit the over on his points prop total 35 times this season (in 66 games with such a prop).
- Johnson has connected on 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Johnson has made more than 2.5 threes in 22 of his 70 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Pelicans have allowed 110.2 points per game, which is 14th-best in the league.
Johnson Vs Pelicans
Bet On Spurs Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from