Keldon Johnson and the San Antonio Spurs will match up against the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Johnson is posting 16.1 points, 2.1 assists and 6.5 rebounds per game.
Let’s take a look at Johnson’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best wagers.
Keldon Johnson Prop Bets (November 16)
Johnson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5 points prop total set for Johnson on Tuesday is 0.6 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (16.1).
- In the 13 games he’s played this season, Johnson’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points six times.
- Johnson has exceeded his points prop total seven times this season (in 14 games with such a prop).
- Johnson has connected on 1.0 three-pointer per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Johnson has two games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the Clippers are ranked sixth in the NBA, allowing 103.3 points per game.
Johnson Vs Clippers (2020-21)
Bet On Spurs Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from