In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Mitchell from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 13, 2022 at 11:21 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Keith Mitchell odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Mitchell’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Mitchell has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- Over his last five appearances, Mitchell has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -4.
- Mitchell will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Mitchell at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Mitchell has an average finishing position of 47th in his last three trips to this event.
- Mitchell made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Mitchell missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year, while TPC Sawgrass is set to play at 7,189 yards.
- The average course Mitchell has played over the past year has been 93 yards longer than the 7,189 yards TPC Sawgrass will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keith Mitchell 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||72-74-78-74 (+10)||$26,040|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||9||71-70-69-68 (-2)||$194,000|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||69-69-66-68 (-12)||$198,850|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||12||69-68-68-70 (-12)||$193,575|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-71||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||67-68-65-63 (-17)||$227,813|
Mitchell’s last tournament appearance was on March 2- 5 at Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 61st-place finish in the Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from