Below you’ll find stats and insights about Mitchell from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Keith Mitchell odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Mitchell’s recent form
- Mitchell will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Mitchell has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Mitchell has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -4.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Mitchell at the RBC Canadian Open
- Mitchell has one top-10 finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 36th.
- Mitchell has made the cut in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Mitchell finished seventh when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club measures 7,025 yards for this tournament, 247 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,272).
- The average course Mitchell has played over the past year has been 207 yards longer than the 7,025 yards St. George’s Golf and Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keith Mitchell 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||67-67-70 (-10)||–||–||$273,325|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||18||70-69-76-71 (-2)||1.584||9.24||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-72-72-68 (+4)||19.404||-16.072||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-69-72 (-8)||-3.372||8.192||$17,381|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-74||0.596||0.578||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-72-74-69 (-6)||5.971||1.402||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||72-74-78-74 (+10)||0.010||-1.830||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||71-70-69-68 (-2)||2.546||4.651||$194,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||69-69-66-68 (-12)||9.262||-0.354||$198,850|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||12||69-68-68-70 (-12)||4.068||-0.321||$193,575|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-71||-0.488||-0.73||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||67-68-65-63 (-17)||4.909||3.774||$227,813|
Mitchell’s last appearance, his 18th-place finish in the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from