In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Mitchell from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 22, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Keith Mitchell odds for the PGA Championship
Mitchell’s recent form
- Mitchell has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Mitchell has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of even par across his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Mitchell at the PGA Championship
- Mitchell has an average finishing position of 39th in his last three trips to this event.
- Mitchell made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Mitchell finished 34th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He carded a round score under the field average three times his last time here.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,285 yards, which is 154 yards longer than the 7,131-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- The average course Mitchell has played over the last year (7,254 yards) is 123 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,131 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keith Mitchell 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-72-72 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-69-72 (-8)||-3.372||8.192||$17,381|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-74||0.596||0.578||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-72-74-69 (-6)||5.971||1.402||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||72-74-78-74 (+10)||0.010||-1.830||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||71-70-69-68 (-2)||2.546||4.651||$194,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||69-69-66-68 (-12)||9.262||-0.354||$198,850|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||12||69-68-68-70 (-12)||4.068||-0.321||$193,575|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-71||-0.488||-0.73||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||67-68-65-63 (-17)||4.909||3.774||$227,813|
Mitchell’s last appearance, his 76th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from