Keith Clearwater (+200000 odds to win) readies for the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after he missed the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:23 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Keith Clearwater odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Clearwater’s recent form
- He has not made the cut in his last two appearances.
- Clearwater has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last two tournaments.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Clearwater at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Clearwater failed to make the cut in his last two trips to this event.
- Clearwater last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
- He’s played Colonial Country Club in six tournaments since 2015.
- In his last six trips to this course, Clearwater has an average finishing position of .
- Clearwater failed to card a high enough score to make the cut in any of his most recent six trips to this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 111 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.03 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Colonial Country Club, the scoring average is higher at -2.5 per tournament.
- The courses Clearwater has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,366 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.7 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keith Clearwater 2021 results
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from