In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Nakajima from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Keita Nakajima odds for The Open Championship
Nakajima’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Nakajima has an average finish of 41st.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Nakajima has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -3 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Nakajima at The Open Championship
- Nakajima finished 55th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded a round score under the field average once his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) is set to play at 7,297 yards.
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) checks in at 7,297 yards, 72 yards longer than the average course Nakajima has played over the past year (7,225 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keita Nakajima 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||55||72 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-75||1.34||-1.8||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79||-0.76||4.428||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||67-64-72-67 (-10)||1.241||0.442||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from